Our library is available for your reading when we meet. You can borrow or buy from us too.
The Oxygen Revolution – Dr Paul Harch
Oxygen Under Pressure – Dr Jason Sonners
The Oxygen Cure – Dr William S. Maxfield
The Oxygen Revolution is a book by Dr Paul G. Harch.
It is easy to read and is written in a way that it speaks to your mind. It contains many anecdotes and actual experiences Dr Harch has with HBOT.
The contents is split into three parts
1) What is hyperbaric oxygen therapy?
– Why you should be aware of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
– Oxygen deprivation and the body’s inflammatory reaction
– The current uses for HBOT
2) Conditions that hyperbaric oxygen therapy can help
– Traumatic Brain Injuries and other medical emergencies
– Birth injuries and Cerebral Palsy
– Alzheimer’s Parkinson’s and other neurological diseases
– diabetes and cardiac disease
– joint replacement, Arthritis and Bone remodeling
– AIDS, Asthma, Alcohol abuse and other uses of HBOT
– HBOT as an anti-aging tool
3) How can you take advantage of HBOT
and finally concludes with helping readers decide when and if, HBOT is right for me or my loved one.
The Oxygen Cure – Dr William S Maxfield
A complete guide to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- What is hyperbaric oxygen therapy?
- Emergency / wound care
- HBOT and aging
- Heart ailments
- Cancer care
- Dem bones: Orthopedics
- Head cases: Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Breathe easier: Pulmonary conditions
- Seeing the light: Ophthalmology
- Body under siege: Autoimmune diseases
- The Future of HBOT
Oxygen under Pressure – Dr Jason Sonners
‘Using hyperbaric oxygen to restore health, reduce inflammation, reverse aging and revolutionalize health care’
1. Too many sick people
2. We are self healing and self regulating
Part 1: Degeneration, aging and the decline of health
3. The chronic inflammatory overview
4. Where does all this inflammation come from?
5. Why is the inflammatory cycle so difficult to break?
6. Mitochondria dysfunction and chronic inflammation
7. Transition from degeneration to regeneration
8. The multitherapeutic approach
Part 2: Regeneration and reversing the aging process to reclaim your health
9. Breaking the cycle
10. The ingredients necessary for regeneration to occur
11. The role oxygen therapy plays in regeneration
12. How does hyperbaric medicine do what nothing else can do?
14. My patients need this therapy
15. The future of HBOT