The Oxygen Revolution is a book by Dr Paul G. Harch. It is easy to read and is written in a way that it speaks to your mind. It contains many anecdotes and actual experiences Dr Harch has with HBOT.
The contents is split into three parts
1) What is hyperbaric oxygen therapy?
– Why you should be aware of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
– Oxygen deprivation and the body’s inflammatory reaction
– The current uses for HBOT
2) Conditions that hyperbaric oxygen therapy can help
– Traumatic Brain Injuries and other medical emergencies
– Birth injuries and Cerebral Palsy
– Alzheimer’s Parkinson’s and other neurological diseases
– diabetes and cardiac disease
– joint replacement, Arthritis and Bone remodeling
– AIDS, Asthma, Alcohol abuse and other uses of HBOT
– HBOT as an anti-aging tool
3) How can you take advantage of HBOT
and finally concludes with helping readers decide when and if, HBOT is right for me or my loved one.