Collection of Visitor Information
All content, software, and technology included on the Sites or used in the operation of the Sites is the owned or licensed property of O2GENES or its content, software, and technology suppliers, and is protected by Singapore and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Sites is the exclusive property of O2GENES and protected by Singapore and international copyright laws. O2GENES grants you permission to view and use content, software, and technology made available to you on the Sites in connection with your own personal, non-commercial use of the Sites. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content, software, and technology on the Sites is strictly prohibited.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and “look and feel” (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered Trademarks of O2GENES and others. Nothing on the Sites shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Sites without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in the Sites may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the content, software, and technology included on the Sites or used in the operation of the Sites, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of O2GENES. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of O2GENES is strictly prohibited.
Information on the Sites may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to services, pricing, locations, descriptions, information, and other matters. O2GENES reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to discontinue, change or update information at any time without prior notice. If O2GENES discovers price errors, they will be corrected on O2GENES’s systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Certain statutory warranties under consumer protection laws will be implied for the benefit of consumers. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or restrict the application of such laws but O2GENES do not give any guarantee or warranties or make any representation of any kind, express or implied, with respect to use of this website outside these laws.
Subject to claims available under consumer protection laws:
- O2GENES is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage (including specific, indirect, consequential or economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data)), however, caused (including for negligence, breach of contract, or tort) and which is suffered directly or indirectly in connection with the use of this website.
- O2GENES will not be liable for disruptions to this Site; and
- O2GENES is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this Site or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
Without limiting the general disclaimer, O2GENES makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or products and services for a particular purpose. O2GENES is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this Site or if that information is not up-to-date.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall O2GENES’s aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of the Sites exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities & Visitor Obligations
As a visitor or user of the Sites you shall not:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the Sites by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the Sites;
- disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Sites by overloading or exceeding the capacity of the Sites or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Sites or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Sites or the content contained therein without O2GENES’s prior, express, and written permission; or
- use the Sites for commercial purposes.
Links to Other Web Sites
If you are a registered user of any of the Sites, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. O2GENES reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content.
You authorize O2GENES and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card, or to debit or process payment through any other offered means, for any products or services you purchase through your use of the Sites. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will make payments in connection with the Sites, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card, debit card, or any other payment means used in or under your name. Unless otherwise specified, any amounts paid to O2GENES are non-refundable; products and services are non-transferable.
Employees or Other Contractors/ Partners
You may use your ability to access data applicable to other persons (“Member Data”), and use the Member Data that is disclosed to you, solely for the purposes of providing assistance to the other person in that person’s use of the Sites or O2GENES partner facilities or services. You must take all reasonable measures to prevent Member Data from being exposed or disclosed to others. You may not disclose any Member Data to any other person without the prior consent of O2GENES. You acknowledge that in the event any Member Data in your possession or control is exposed or disclosed without authority, whether by your fault or not, O2GENES may be required to give notice of such exposure to the affected members and to law enforcement authorities. You will be deemed responsible for any losses suffered by O2GENES or by a member which are caused by your negligent, intentional, or malicious acts regarding violation of your obligations in this paragraph.
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to O2GENES or a third party provider on the Sites, by a Post or otherwise (collectively, “Submissions”), shall become O2GENES’s property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to O2GENES all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. O2GENES has no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. O2GENES shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.