What is Boost Oxygen Used for?
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Asthma or Shortness of breath
- Brain Fog
- Jet Lag
- 95%-98% Pure Oxygen
- 100% Plant Based, Natural Aromatherapy Scent or Natural (no aromatherapy scent)
How To Use Boost Oxygen
- Place the inhaler over your nose or mouth, pull the trigger and breathe in the air. Hold there for 1-2 seconds and then exhale like you would normally breathe.
- Medium – approx 100 one-second inhalations
- Large – approx 200 one-second inhalations
Made in USA
Boost Oxygen is 95% pure, Aviator’s Breathing Oxygen. It is not a substitute for individuals who have been prescribed Medical Oxygen (over 99% concentration) for health reasons. It is solely intended for recreational use. Any statements provided have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and, as such, are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
2 reviews for Boost Oxygen